Friday, March 13, 2015

A NEW SEWING BLOG? NOCH EIN HANDARBEITSBLOG!

I'm sure the sewing and crafting world doesn't really need another new blog as there are already many many good ones. So why write one?
The answer is I  need this blog. I don't want to strain the nerves of my friends and family members more than necessary with talk about my hobby. So I love the idea of creating a blog about the things I make, where others of the same interest can comment and we can discuss sewing or knitting matters. I'm looking forward to this a lot.


Be welcome to my new blog!! 


Warum noch ein Blog über Nähen und Handarbeiten, davon gibt's doch schon genug?
Weil ich nach einer Möglichkeit suche mich mit Gleichgesinnten über unser gemeinsames Hobby auszutauschen. Ich fände es großartig, hier über Details diskutieren zu können, mit denen ich die Nerven meines Mannes und meiner Freunde nicht übermäßig strapazieren möchte.
Außerdem sehe ich dieses Blog als eine Art Tagebuch über meine Kreationen und Inspiration.
Ich freue mich schon sehr darauf.

Willkommen auf meinem neuen Blog!!



Zweisprachig   -   Language Issues

Warum ein englisch-deutscher Blog?
Viele meiner Lieblingsblogs (wellsuited oder handmade by carolyn ) erscheinen auf englisch. Ich fände es super, wenn ich mich irgendwann einmal nicht nur mit deutschen Lesern austauschen könnte, sondern jeder der sich für irgendeinen Post interessiert ( falls das dann mal passiert ;-) diesen auch lesen kann. 
Das soll aber nicht heißen, die deutschen Blogs wäre nicht spannend. Ganz toll finde ich zum Beispiel dodo's beads oder den Me-made-Mittwoch.

Why do I post in English and German? 
I would be enourmously happy, if I had some international readers, too, since many of my favourite blogs (like wellsuited or handmade by carolyn) are in English.
Of course that doesn't mean that the German ladies don't have good blogs. There are loads of great ones. Just one I like a lot would be dodo's beads.

SO als nächstes soll jetzt der eigentliche Inhalt kommen.
Now I hope to give this blog its own content soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment